12.26.2010

New Year's resolution

I watched "Julie/Julia" yesterday. Makes me want to do something interesting with my blog.

So, I need ideas for blog-revamping. Or a something-revamping. Or just anything I can use as a New Year's resolution so I can feel like something new is happening in my life...

1 New Thing Every Day. There's an idea. I should try to do something new every day. Then again...that's a vague term, and very easily boring. I mean...if I just read a new book every day, things would get boring pretty quickly. Or ate a new ice cream flavor. Are there even 365 ice cream flavors??

I got a webcam for Christmas. So technically, I could start a video-blog. That might be interesting. Then again...it might just be another opportunity for me to ramble. Also, I'm not sure my mother would approve of my showing my face on youtube...I might get stalked.

Then again...there are a lot of things I do that my mother would disapprove of....if she knew...

And then, sometimes, there are times when I think even writing this blog is a waste of time. I keep around four different journals (one for poetry, two for thoughts, and one for projects). So what's this one for?

Existential questions...

on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT note, I will be filming a lengthy - by which I mean 20-minute - film over the course of the coming week. It is very difficult and complicated, and as producer, I'm stressing out a lot. So prayers would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

1 comment: